Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First TOOTH!!!

Isabelle's tooth finally popped through!!  I was feeding her breakfast and saw a little white peaking through and was so excited, we have a tooth!  It's the bottom right and it's crazy how sharp the top of it is.  It seems like she has been teething forever, so it was so fun to see a tooth.  Iz was just as excited as we were, check out that cheese!
So these pics are from Friday, but I had to add them on this post because I made blueberries for Iz and she loved them... that's how I found her tooth on Saturday, she was chewing on the straw of my smoothie and eventually figured out how the straw worked and was super excited when she started to get delicious berries on her tongue, it was too cute. 
You can never have too many bath pics.. Iz still loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment