Monday, May 2, 2011

Hurray for the weekend!

We always enjoy the time we get to spend with our little lady on the weekends.. thought I would just share a few pics of our days...
Isabelle loves to sit by dad while he is on the computer... she would love if he would let her 'type' for him!
Gram came to watch Iz Saturday night while we went to a going away party for our friend Lisa :(.
We had such a good time (it was the first time I pumped and dumped, if that tells you anything!), so sad you are leaving Lisa, but so happy for you and Dave!  I miss you so much already!
AND, we got our rocker for Isabelle's room delivered (FINALLY!) on Friday.  I am so excited to finally have a chair for us... we still need to move it to her room, but of course Lucy had to break it in!  I can't keep  her off of it.. and really Luc, do you have to sit right on the pillow?!
Nakey baby is ready to eat!  I just love this picture of her going for the rice cereal box, she looks like the Gerber baby with mad face!
 Isabelle and dad again... hanging out before bed... still can't keep those hands out of her mouth!
I just LOVE this pic, Iz is so happy and excited, her arms are moving so fast they are blurry!  It's crazy to think that she was passed out like 15 minutes after I took this!  

1 comment:

  1. We miss you already too!! Love the pics of Iz with her rice cereal, hilarious!! :)

    ReplyDelete