First, I just had to share these pics of Iz in her summer outfit (it was in the 90's today, so hot!), her first time in shorts and I just thought she looked too cute!
Chewing on her toy, typical these days.
I just liked her face in this pic, like she can't quite figure out what is going on... we have so many pics of her in this setting!
SO... I had to start the weaning process today (by eliminating one of my pump times at work for 4 days or so, then eliminate another one and so on) and I'm kind of sad about it, it has been such a huge commitment and inconvenience so many times, but I am surprising myself to say, I am going to miss it! It's such a bittersweet thing, I love the time with Iz and the ease of being able to just 'whip it out' whenever, but it will be nice to have that freedom again of not being tied to the pump! I am going to China at the beginning of July so that is the main reason why I need to start the weaning process. I have been freezing my milk for awhile so we have a lot of breast milk stocked in the freezer and I'm hoping it lasts another month or so... I will keep you posted on the progress!




I'm starting that process as well as my milk decided to go "skim". He just was too hungry for that! I look forward to reading more about your process. It IS bittersweet isn't it?!
ReplyDelete