Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mom and Isabelle day!

Our daycare was closed yesterday so I got to stay home with Iz and it was so wonderful!  Here a 'few' (let's be honest, we all know I take an 'over abundance' amount of pictures of my little lady and can never decide which to share!) pics from our day....
 Morning mom... I was so happy to be able to spend the morning with her, she is always so fun, chatty and smiley, it's my favorite time of day with her (and we usually don't get to enjoy her then, so it was a treat!). It was also nice to lounge in our pjs for a while :)
 Ready for the day!
 It was a beautiful day, so we got to go on a long walk... kind of windy so I was trying to shield her with blankets and they kept falling on her head... sorry mama!
And, she's out!  We had to change her shirt because of all her drool these days.  We had such a fun relaxing day, got a few errands done and just hung out... I love spending time with my little mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment