Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday fun day!

I just love Isabelle's eyelashes, they are so long and I always find myself taking pictures of her sleeping so I can try and capture them. and the little pucker she makes with her lips sometimes when she's sleeping
Izzy girl played in her bouncy composer seat while I made breakfast...
Banana pancakes!  So good, I couldn't stop singing Jack Johnson, "I'll make you banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now"... I had never made them and just made some whole wheat pancakes, cut up some bananas and threw them in, there were tasty!
This just cracked me up, Isabelle gets so excited around Reg and Lucy and she was just giggling while Lucy was sitting by her.
Then Lucy was like, what are you looking at?!
Izzy girl got blinds in her room!  I was so excited to get the hung because now her room won't be so bright when she goes to bed when it's still light out.

No comments:

Post a Comment