Monday, May 23, 2011

Vegas Baby!

9 of us girls went to Vegas for one of my BF's bachelorette parties and it was a blast!
Some of us got in Thursday night so we got up and went to breakfast on the strip while we waited for the other girls to get in town... it was delicious!
And, we accidentally got yard drinks of Miami Vices... we thought we were on Spring Break again I guess (and realized we probably could have shared after the fact)!
We went to the Marquee at the Cosmopolitan on Friday night and this is us standing in the longest line ever.. we were like herded cattle and it was like you were never going to get to the actual club... the anticipation...
 The most appropriate sign was hanging on the wall right when we walked in.
We had breakfast at Max Brenner and it was AMAZING, they give you chocolate with everything and it's so delicious... Abbey's (bride to be) meal was probably the most delectable thing ever, strawberry waffles that tasted like strawberry shortcake almost, I couldn't stop taking bites (yes, that is melted white chocolate that she poured on top).
We were 'wiggin out' for Abbey's bach party and wore these super bright wigs out on the town, it was pretty funny, you would have thought we were famous with how many people wanted to take pictures of us and with us.
Yes, that is Joe Jonas!
We went to Tao at the Venetian and had the best surprise while we were on the dance floor, Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas jumped up on the DJ stand and sang two songs, it was pretty awesome... here is a preview...
                                            

Izzy girl was with dad at her Papa and Gigi's so I was lucky to receive these adorable pics and video from Jacob while I was gone.. I swear that kept me going, but just made me miss her more.  She had so much fun playing with her cousins all day!

I cannot believe how long her legs look in this picture!
I love the picture of Isabelle with Papa on the swing, it is too sweet!  And, her little grin at dad in her highchair after dinner!  Thank you love for sending me so many great pics of Iz while I was gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment