We stopped by Payless on our way home from KC to see friends and get a bunch of clothes from my friend who has a little one that is almost exactly a year older than Iz... hand-me-downs are the best! She gave us so many clothes and shoes, it was like Christmas going through it all! I so appreciate her passing all of her adorable clothes down so Izzy girl can wear them- thank you Jami!!
Isabelle had so much fun trying on all the new shoes!
I think she loves the rain galoshes because they have handles and are easy for her to pull on.
My little munchkin...
She says, 'cheese!' almost every time I put the camera up now, so this is her 'cheese' face..
Boots to clean..
fold clothes...
Must put the boots on first thing in the morning, perfect with pjs!
Oh and toothbrushes/'teethies'!
love this girl's love for books.
Pool and basketball with dad!
Slam dunk!!
Rainboots? Sure!
AND, let's walk to Gigi's in 100 degree temps in our cowboy boots!! Crazy girl ;)
She has been cracking me up these days, just want to squeeze her all the time!!















No comments:
Post a Comment