A new 'do' for Isabelle.. she actually picked out the hair rubber band and held it on top of her head so I said 'ok'! And this is what we got- she loved it! One of the only things she will leave in her hair.. who knew?!
We met some friends at Kenwood Cove and it was a blast...
Isabelle swinging and chatting with Greta.
Greta is so cute, likes to help Isabelle.. she thought Iz needed a push :).
Just my starving child, snooping through our lunch bag for snacks! She knows her mom all too well!
We had kind of a crazy night, we went straight from the water park to paint some pottery at our Parents as Teachers event... it was fun to sit and paint with Iz.. I will share what we made once we get it back! Isabelle had paint all over her, so I was trying to get a pic of it, but you can't see it that well.. she had it on her nose, cheek, arms, hands.. everywhere! So fun, will definitely have to go back and paint something else!






No comments:
Post a Comment