Friday, April 22, 2011

Facial Expressions!

I love taking pictures of Iz (shocking, I know) in her Bumbo during dinner because she is always so funny and animated, here are a few....
Of course, the tongue 
 Her teething ring... has been used a lot lately!
For some reason she loves her box of rice cereal, it keeps her entertained while I'm preparing her fancy feast... apparently I wasn't fast enough because she started chewing on the box!  I love that her face is right above the Gerber babies'.
We also had a mini milestone yesterday (the 21st), Izzy girl had her first 'real' big girl poo!  It was so crazy to open her dipe and see solid poo!  I was like, 'dad, Iz had a real poo, she's so big'!  It's the little things that excite these days ;).  Sorry if this is TMI for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment