It was a beautiful day for Isabelle's first Easter so we got to take our family photo outside.
You will have to brace yourself, I had a hard time eliminating pictures, I wanted to share them all!
Iz and mom at church... it's really nice because the church we have been going to has tables in the back for people with little ones, so we have plenty of room for all our stuff (carseat, diaper bag, etc.) and it's not as disctracting to stand when Iz gets antsy... I love it! When we sat down Iz had quite the spit up that went all over my dress and then during the first silent prayer, she started giggling and talking, it was pretty funny! You just never know what you have in store for you as a mom!
A couple of my distraction tactics... she loves to look at my cell phone so I was trying to keep her occupied during the sermon with it, lasted about 1 minute... then she looked at a book for another minute or so... the girl definitely had ants in her pants!
My friend Lisa went to church with us and I just thought this pic was so cute! She just moved back home and we miss her tons!
We made Iz a little Easter basket, it will definitely be more full next year when she will be able to enjoy it a little more... she does love her little lamb though! I made Isabelle a personalized book from 'iseeme.com' and it's the sweetest thing, they have different books you can choose from... such a cute gift idea (thanks for the idea Kel!).
We had to go by the grocery store on our way home so we could make lunch and Iz was such a trooper in the cart!
Then she passed out!
Sweater off finally, it was a little chilly in the morning so she didn't get to show off her dress until we got home.

Sitting in her composer seat!
We thought it was only appropriate to change her into her bunny onesie and bib! This is also one of her new faces we love, we call it the 'toothless old man smile'.
A couple more hilarious faces.. I want food!
We had a nice low key Easter for our first Easter with Isabelle and we look forward to many more! We hope you all had wonderful Easters as well!
xoxo!




Awe so precious! I love her little Easter dress...too cute! And your family pic is adorable!!! lylas, ldw
ReplyDelete