Sunday, March 27, 2011

Aunt Ashley's Wedding Weekend!

We got to spend the Friday before the rehearsal together which was wonderful, Iz and I were in matching attire for the big game (no, we did not wear this to dinner/rehearsal)... I thought Jacob was going to have a come apart during the rehearsal since we were in a church and not at a bar watching the game!  Good thing they were ahead the whole time (sad ending to the whole story, I know)!
Kiss from Gigi!
 The wedding party and fam hanging out, getting hair did and make up done.
 Isabelle fit right in as one of the girls!  She was so chatty and wanted her voice to be heard, it was pretty funny!
 Thanks Aunt Betsy for holding me and letting me take a little snooze on you!
 Iz and babysitter gram, thanks again mom, you were a life saver!

Iz and mom in their dresses ready for the ceremony!  She did so good and was such a trooper... she did want her voice to be heard in the church during the ceremony, I think she liked how it echoed so she was making all sorts of noises, it made me smile sitting in the front row... she has found her voice :)!  
I had a first myself this weekend and got to pump on the bus in the smallest bathroom ever!  The joys of being a mom ;).  We had a fun weekend filled with family and friends!  Congrats to Ashley and Byron!!

2 comments:

  1. Is Iz on any kind of formula too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, just breast milk right now, but I have several friends that supplement with formula.

    ReplyDelete