You really don't mind being on your tummy and when I picked you up on Wednesday, Jennifer said you were rolling over from your tummy to your back! I was like, really, she hasn't done that for us yet! So, this is me trying to get you to roll over and you just looked at me like, what mom (and showing a little baby cleav;))? You are so close to rolling from back to tummy, you get so close and then fall back.
Morning of your 4 month birthday! You love to sit in your bouncy seat on the island while I eat breakfast and get my stuff together for work. You are always so happy, smiley, giggly and chatty in the morning, it makes it really hard for me to leave you.
I had to be quick with your bath because you were ready to eat when I picked you up, so this is you in your pjs for your 4 month pic! Thanks again Laura for the cute sign :)!
~You started eating 6 oz of breastmilk on 3/3... I kept wondering when we were going to increase your ounces, but you let us know you were ready!
~You love music and bright colorful things.
~You are wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 month (and some 6-9) clothing.
~I stopped wrapping the swaddle blanket around you before bed about 3/2 and you didn't seem to mind... I was so nervous to stop putting it on because I was afraid you wouldn't sleep as well, but I think you were ready to get rid of it (as were we!).
~You are still so drooly and try to put your little fists (and everything else) so far into your mouth that it almost makes you gag! We started to give you the teething rings to help with the discomfort, but you seem to like to suck (and bite down, you are so strong!) on our knuckles the most!
~You are so intrigued by things now and you grab and reach for things all the time.
You just get more and more fun every day, it's been such a joy watching you grow and learning all the little things that make you, 'you'!
We have Isabelle's 4 month doc appt. on Thursday (yes, a week late) so I will let you know all her measurements when we get home! We can only imagine how much she weighs and how long she is... the girl is big! I did get on the scale and then got on holding her and it put her at about 17lbs, so we'll see!!


No comments:
Post a Comment