Sorry this took me so long to post (and that there are so many pics, I just couldn't decide and wanted to add them all!)
Isabelle's first plane ride... those are her airplane wings! Yes, she's a chunk... a guy walked by and was like, 'aw, she's cute, is she about 6 months?'.. I was like, um, no, try almost half that! Sorry Iz!
She did pretty well on the plane, we just had one fussy time on our second flight on the way up, but once she started eating, she was fine... I fed her during take off and landing, which seemed to be the key. I did have the first of changing her in the airplane bathroom... it was not fun, I don't recommend it!
Isabelle's cousin (and bestie, she just doesn't know it yet ;) ) Harper loves her! She is too cute with her!
Tummy time and nakey baby at the hotel.
My Aunt Patty and Uncle Jack live in Jacksonville so we got to see them and have brunch, it was nice! Patty brought me some baby pictures of me (thanks again Patty!) that look so much like Isabelle, it's crazy.. I will have to scan them in and share!
This is a little bit of her pout face... what an experiece was the wedding! She was such a trooper and so great all day and then I think the lack of naps and full feedings hit her right when the ceremony started (of course!)... so, I spent the ceremony in the bathroom trying to feed Iz with a dress on (dumb wardrobe choice), leg propped up on a trashcan and my dress pulled all the way up, nice, I know! Uncle Kenny was gerat in trying to help keep Isabelle happy!
We finally concluded that she was cold and put her Mickey Mouse sweater on... yes, it has ears!
Finally... passed out! Not for long though... Jacob and I ended up leaving the reception right as everyone started eating dinner, total bummer to miss it, but once we got Isabelle back to the room, into her pjs and fed, she was out! That's all she needed!
This is a carousel that I rode with my mom years ago, so it was fun to be able to ride it with Isabelle. Almost the whole fam (all 14, -3) rode with us so it was pretty fun/funny!
Family pic on the beach! Isabelle loved the warm weather and not wearing socks! Overall, our first trip with Isabelle was a success... thanks to her, we got to go through the family security line at the airport (perk of traveling with child) and we didn't miss our flight out!




No comments:
Post a Comment