Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Night before our trip!!

 We got Isabelle an activity jumper and it's so funny to watch her play in it, she is so mesmerized by the colored lights and music... she looks like a little composer!

 We were getting ready for our first trip with Isabelle (quick trip to FL for a wedding) and thought we should figure out how to use the Baby Bjorn before we left the house; glad we did because it took about 20 minutes to get it right!
Isabelle liked to face out vs. towards Jacob's chest... she is just a social little girl like her mom ;).
I will post the pics from our trip and fill you in on how that went asap!

1 comment:

  1. I'm assuming that y'all are flying and I definitely want to know how that goes! We may be flying to San Diego in July and I'm already kind of nervous!

    ReplyDelete