Monday, March 28, 2011

Taco Casserole Jacob and Leah Style!

I made taco casserole and put ground chicken on one side and ground Boca meat on the other and Jacob walked over and was like, 'I don't want any of that stuff on my side', so he put chips down the middle as a barrier... I thought it was pretty funny so I had to share... if you ever wondered how we eat dinner together, there you go!
Before
 After... delicious!
I love making taco casserole because you can put whatever you want in it (and Jacob and I can both eat it) and it's so easy!  We usually do chips on the bottom, blk beans, some veggie refried beans, the meat/"meat", I put green peppers on my side, salsa, chips and cheese, then bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and it looks done!

I also had to share these adorable little bloomers we got in the mail tonight from our good friends Jayme and Mark, they are so stinkin' cute and it was such a fun surprise to get them!  Thanks again friends, can't wait for Iz to wear them!!
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment