I put some little soft soles (first pair had to be Payless of course!) on Iz, 1) because I thought they were cute and 2) because they are already almost too small for her and I wanted her to wear them at least once! Her first reaction (first pic) was so funny because it was like, what is on my feet?!
And then she just tried to get them off like she does her socks...
And then she was over them, on to bigger and better things mom!
Another first for Iz, the head band, she didn't really seem to mind it, but we don't think she's a head band kind of girl, I don't know why, maybe it's because Jacob and I aren't head band kind of parents ;).
I love this profile pic, she looks like she's a baby in Africa ready to carry a basket full of fruit on her head! Makes me smile every time :)!






No comments:
Post a Comment