Finally! The Krajewski family was in KC for Christmas so we were lucky enough to see them and meet Carter for the first time... I wish I would have gotten some better pics, but this is pretty good showing of the little ones and what they did... Isabelle was sharing all her beanie babies with Carter, it was pretty entertaining to watch.
My mom thought it was funny to put all of them in Carter's lap... I think Iz got a little jealous because she made her way over to him to grab a few.
It was so nice to spend time with Jayme, Mark and Carter, it has been too long! Thank you so much for stopping by friends!
Izzy girl loves the big tubs; we still bathe her in the bigger sink (probably not for too much longer), so she goes a little crazy in gram's tub, like it's a swimming pool, it's hilarious!
Off to Kentucky in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment