Pavers won an award for one of the jobs they did this year and the award ceremony was in Palm Springs (Indian Wells to be exact), so we went so Jacob and Kenny could accept.. I know, total bummer. Look at those studs!
Our hotel was really pretty and all decked out for the Holidays...
We ate breakfast Friday morning on the hotel's back patio, which was right on a golf course.. this was the view.
We did a little shopping during the day Friday and ate some delicious pizza for lunch at Sammy's.
It is such a golf town, so there were golf carts everywhere as people's mode of transportation.. thought this one was pretty fun! Surrey with a fringe on top...
Jacob and Kenny accepting the award... they had to say their names into the mic for everyone :).
We drove back into LA early Saturday morning so Kenny and Courtney could see the town... this is one of the things they wanted to see, the Hollywood sign...
Kenny and the Transformer in front of the Kodak Theater..
Rodeo Drive... "big mistake... huge!" Oh how I love Pretty Woman!
Just one of the many insane cars on Rodeo Drive.. a Bugatti... first time to see that car! I have to admit, it was pretty amazing!
We went to Manhattan Beach to show Courtney and Kenny before meeting our friends Laura and Kristiaan for dinner in Hermosa and this is what we pulled up to.. just loved it.
We ate at a wonderful taco place called 'Hot's Kitchen', they have like 30 different tacos {tapas style} and they are delicious... these are Jacob's, chicken fried steak + mashed potatoes & some steak thing.. I took his word for it that they were tastey.
It was so good to see you Laura (and of course Kristiann), thank you for having dinner with us!
Gram had Isabelle while we were gone (thank you mom!) and I missed her so much... I think she missed us too because she was so happy and giddy when she saw us, literally dancing and squealing! This is her with dad checking out the tree.. being so happy! I just love her so much!!
YAY!
We had such a nice quick little trip to LA, good to get away, but even better to be back home with our little Isabelle.





This post made me miss the good ole LA! So glad you got to go out there.
ReplyDelete