Monday, December 19, 2011

*o' christmas tree*

Isabelle has been so in to the Christmas tree.. duh, I know, but she loves it!  She points to it and says, "lights" and then looks at you like, 'right?'... I love it.  She also loves to crawl around it and point at the ornaments and she is actually pretty good at not touching.  This face cracked me up...
the weather was decent so we got to go for a run and she passed out.. I couldn't resist getting out the camera when we got home to catch some shots of her little face and those lashes...
so precious to me.
another thing she loves to do...
this was fun ;).. sometimes you just have to let her do her thing to get a few things done!  I just let her get it all out, make the mess and then clean it up once... seems to work.. until she starts tearing the pages like she is here...
once again, no open shelving that is at little person levels!
I decided to have some fun with Iz's hair (the little that she has) after her bath.. poor girl ;)
Such a fun Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment