I had to take this pic of Iz sleeping, she is using her giraffe as a pillow.. too funny.
hi mama
Iz likes to stand and balance without touching anything so this is her, not touching... it makes her so happy when she does it without fail.
Isabelle giving fire dog a hug... she loves him so much, which is extra special because he was Jacob's favorite when he was little... and he just happened to match her outfit :).
Isabelle is 13 months old now and it's like she was 6 months yesterday, where does the time go? She is my little girl now, such a little person, I can't believe it. It's amazing how smart she is, I feel like I underestimate her sometimes because she surprises me every day with something new that she says or does. A little bit about Izzy girl since her 1st birthday...
~she is still wearing size 2 dipes, but once they are gone, we are going into 3s
~she is wearing more 18 month clothing, but still fits into most of her 12 month clothes
~she is so chatty, I know I have said she was chatty before but now she is actually saying words and sentences even though we don't always know what she's saying.
~she is a fast mover and likes to stand up and take a little step or two and then sit back down... she's not quite confident in herself to just take off walking, which we are kind of thankful for, no rush!
~she loves to play with her toys, dance and clap, she has the biggest smile that shows off her dimples that I just adore
~OH, how could I forget, she has learned to flush the toilet... she did it about 5x in a row after she figured it out. Maybe that will be in our favor when it comes to potty training ;)
~she still gets one bottle right before bed of mostly milk with a little bit of formula (just because we are trying to use it up), but we are almost done with the bottle... doc said she should be off of it by 14 months
I think that's it for the most part, I'm sure I will think of other things so I will continue to keep you updated on her developments. My goal is to be totally up to date on here by the end of this year!







No comments:
Post a Comment