Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunday with Izzy girl...

Isabelle spent the night at gram's house for the first time Saturday night and she ate her meals in the same seat I sat in when I was little.. this was my 'high chair'.. I don't know that it looks super safe, but it seemed to work!  Gram tried mashing up some mangos for breakfast, but Iz wasn't a huge fan of them.
Yay for being able to play with and sit on Ryan the Zebra!  Iz got it from The Turpins (sis & bro in-law + kids) for Christmas and it's the best thing ever, so many fun things to play with on it... I highly recommend it, Iz loves it. 
She was starting to get antsy because we kept trying to get a good pic of her on it by herself and then I think we just made her mad.. oops.
We had to change into her romper because it was just too hot out.. love her in this romper.
I think Isabelle is going to start crawling from this position, (I know it's not the norm, but what is, right?) because she leans so far forward and starts to get her legs under her and then will either fall forward or lean back on her bum...  
starting to move her hands forward and lean forward...
then she gets to this position or even a little more forward and will flatten out... I feel the crawling is in the near future, I just hope I don't miss it while I'm in China!
We had brunch with Gigi, Papa, Ashley and Byron, so Iz got to hang with her fam and she loved it (even though she passed out while we were eating)... she loves Papa's voice when he talks and sings to her.
I love my Sundays with Iz, well and Saturdays, but I really cherish my Sundays because the work week is the next day and I don't get to spend as much time with my little mama... I just never want my Sundays to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment