Saturday, June 11, 2011

Every little thing she does...

I'd like to say is magic!  Iz is so great in the morning when she wakes up because she will lay in her crib and play and talk for awhile before she lets us know she's ready to get out; it's nice for us to be able to get ready (or sleep longer) before getting her ready.
I like to watch her during her play time because she is usually laughing, throwing her blanket around, eating her toes... so this morning I heard her music going off and when I looked, she was pushing her music on and off with her foot... it's kind of hard to see, but her right foot is in her mouth, while her left foot is pushing her music on the side of her crib.. and of course, I'm like, she's so smart!  But I know, it was probably a one time thing that she just happened to stumble upon ;).
Izzy girl loves the remote control (another thing with buttons that lights up), so I sat her in the middle of the bed with the remote so I could change real quick and of course I couldn't stop taking pictures of her!  This is also her 'ready to crawl' position, she does the little bounce and rocks a little bit.. soon enough, she will be on the move!  
I also loved that our 'love' pillow was so perfectly positioned in the pic, perfect word for my little one. 

So Isabelle is getting a little big for this bouncy seat and she has learned that if she bounces her legs like crazy, it will scoot her out of it (dangerous, I know), so I looked over from getting ready and saw this, she thought she was so clever with that big grin!

1 comment:

  1. She's so smart!! I can't believe she'll be crawling soon.

    ReplyDelete