My mom and I took Iz to the pool this weekend and she loved it, she loves splashing around in water!
She was a little unsure at first and kept checking everything out, but once she got use to it, she had a great time.
I love this picture of Iz and her gram, even though it's the back of both of them.
Iz loved the fountain, it was so cute because she thought she could grab it and it just kept splashing her in the face.
I highly recommend these little floatys with the shades, Iz loved kicking her feet around and it was nice to keep her covered.
I feel like she is saying, "what's up" in the picture on the left.
We tried to see if Iz could swim a little bit and she did pretty good until she started to put her mouth in the water.. I didn't really want her drinking the chlorine (and everything else that can be in pools ;) ). It's kind of crazy how babies float in the water, they are like little buoys... I was too nervous to let Iz float on her back all the way because her ears would be under water, I'm sure it's fine at her age (right?), but we didn't do it.. maybe next time! It is so fun to expose Isabelle to new things and see how she reacts to them.. I can't wait to show her even more of this crazy world!







Where did you get that floatie??
ReplyDelete