Monday, June 20, 2011

Beautiful day for a walk.

Iz and I got up Saturday morning and went for a walk after breakfast while dad was still sleeping and before it got too hot... it was a beautiful day and she passed out pretty quick.
I had to take this pic looking down on her because she always looks so content... and I love how she is holding her blabla's hand, she loves her monkey!  I highly recommend the blabla rattles (and other adorable things they have), Iz chews on the arms and legs all the time and it has been a lifesaver so many times.
Here we are, loving tummy time ;), trying to get mama to crawl.
Passed out again after a trip downtown... just thought it was too cute, holding blabla's arm in one hand and her Sophie in the other.

**Random tip of the day: Buy overnight diapers!  After changing Iz's bed 4 times in one week from her leaking through her pants, I decided it was time to try the overnight diapers and they were a success!  She hasn't leaked yet and I think it helps her sleep longer and not get so uncomfortable/mad and want out of her crib as quick.



No comments:

Post a Comment