We had a fun two snow days with the whole fam! AND... we are all caught up! AHH!
I was getting a kick out of all the faces Isabelle was making... I kept trying to catch a smile and these are the faces I got!
So much snow on the windows! I can't believe we got a little more than 8" in one day (hasn't happened since 1980.. a little trivia for you ;) )!
Thought I would include a picture of our kitchen now that it's done (for the most part)... and because it looked so pretty with all the snow!
So I am still addicted to pbj's and have found that grilling them (just like a grilled cheese sami) is amazing! I know it might sound weird to have warm jelly, but it is delicioso! Nothing like a warm pb&j on a snow day!




Your kitchen is dreamy Leah! So is that PBJ....
ReplyDeletelove Love LOVE the kitchen! I'm going to have to try the grilled PB... but might have to make it a grilled Fluffernutter.... ummm yummo!
ReplyDeleteYes! We ate grilled pb+j's growing up - mom made them in the "snackmaster" :) Although, I've never had it with hand-ground peanut butter from the Merc... need to try.
ReplyDeleteLoves your new kitchen! Cannot wait to see it in-person some day.
Thanks friends! You will have to come check it out in person for sure! And try yummy natural pb, it's the best!
ReplyDelete