Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Isabelle's first day at daycare!

Isabelle started daycare today and it was a success... Jacob dropped her off because I knew I wouldn't have been able to do it without having a mini meltdown and being late to work.  I got a text from Jennifer (our daycare person) a little before noon just saying Iz was doing well and watching Sesame Street with Macy (her 1 yr old daughter), it was so nice to get the good update!  Jacob ended up picking her up because I wasn't going to make it in time; she seemed really happy to be home and was pooped!  We wanted to run an errand real quick, so we put her in her seat after I fed her and she was out within 1 minute (it was 6:30)!  I mean, out! I left her in her seat when we got home for a little bit so I could eat dinner and get a few things done, took her out at 9, she ate and passed right back out!  I think she will get used to it once she gets into her new routine and it will be good for her... and us!  We are excited for her to have new little friends at daycare!
I had to include these pics from when I was little, my mom showed them to me because she thought Isabelle was starting to look more like me when I was a baby... it is kind of crazy!  I definitely had the chubby thing in common!  I wish they were more clear, but they have been in my mom's wallet forever!
I just saw this on a blog from a friend's site (hostessblog.com, thanks Tinks!) and thought it was so great... Chanel was so smart ;)!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I cannot believe how much she looks like you when you were a baby! That is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree...she looks sooooo much like you! So precious! And omgosh her thighs are killing me...so chubby! Love your fam! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it through daycare, I don't think it ever becomes easy. I agree with everyone that she gets her looks from you!!

    ReplyDelete