Isabelle is starting to know what the camera is and it's almost like she struck a pose here!
She still loves laying under her activity mat (Mr. Octopus) and has become so chatty and giggly while she's looking at her toys and us... it's the cutest thing, I love it!
This was hilarious... Jacob got home from taking Iz to work with him (they went to Salina) and this is how she came home... short sleeves and pant less, looks like she's just wearing socks and a bib! It was pretty funny so I had to snap a pic... Lucy was also intrigued by her attire!
Dad put her in her 'I love NY' onesie for V-day... very appropriate! Check out those thighs!
Jacob surprised me with these beautiful flowers when he got home :)!
I made this delicious mix (called white clusters) to take to our work treat day, it's so quick and simple... just wheat chex, rice chex, peanuts, pretzels and marshmallows, coated in vanilla candy coating/almond bark... I added pink food coloring to the candy coating so it would be more festive for V-day!
Happy Valentine's Day friends!
XOXO
Happy Valentine's Day friends!
XOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment