Sunday, February 13, 2011

I fit in my running stroller!!

Hurray!  We think Isabelle is big enough to fit into her running stroller, which is super exciting for me since I am training for the Lawrence Half in April!  Little mama is going to get a tour of the city of Lawrence in the next couple of months!
My mom came up to watch Isabelle so Jacob and I could have our 'Valentine's dinner' Saturday night... it had been so long since we had gone to dinner together (as just us) so it was really nice + delicious!  We met friends for a few drinks after and got to pretend like we were normal again for a little bit ;)... we have realized we are just a different kind of normal now!  Thanks mom!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get the BOB? I think about you every time a couple comes into the store looking for a jogging stroller. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we did and it's wonderful!! Aw, that's fun :)!

    ReplyDelete