Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy 3 months Isabelle!!

We cannot believe our little one is 3 months old!  This is what Isabelle was doing when I got home from work on her 3 month birthday!  I had intentions of putting her in a cute outfit and taking some good '3 month' pictures, but things don't always go as planned when you have a little one, so these are the ones I got...
 Our sweet Isabelle, on 1/23 I broke down and bought size 1-2 diapers (couldn't quite do the full 2's yet!), but realized you really need size 2's!  You can fit into size 6 month clothing and some 6-9 month onesies fit you too!  Just growing like crazy!
 1/25- you slept in a pack 'n' play for the first time and it was a success!  
In your pj's... check out those cheeks :)!  And Reggie of course!
 1/26- Gigi bought you size 2 diapers!  Thank goodness!  
You still LOVE your Mr. Octopus, you just laugh and talk and kick under him, it's the funniest and cutest thing ever!
 On 1/28 you slept in your crib in your own room for the first time!!  Such a big night, it was weird not to have you in our room, but I think it has been much better for all of us!  You have so much more room and I don't get woken up at every little noise you make ;).  You are sleeping through the night, anywhere from 8:30-10pm to 5-7:30am... although, we do have some one offs when you wake up at 3 or 4 and go back to sleep after you eat.
You are now eating about 5 oz of milk and are so big and strong that you can hold your own bottle!  I didn't believe your dad when he said you could and then he sent me these pictures while I was at work and it was the best surprise!  We love you so much little mama!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!!! Sounds like she is such a good baby. I know you and Jacob are over the moon.

    ReplyDelete