Thursday, January 13, 2011

So big! Isabelle's 2 month doctor appt!

 It was freezing out so I thought Iz needed a hoodie... first time to wear a hoodie :)!
 Izzy girl after she got weighed and measured, waiting for the doc!
She is so funny, she does so well at the doctor's office... she was so happy until they had to give her 3 shots in her chubby little thighs!  I felt so bad for her, I just held her hands, couldn't watch!
Izzy's stats:
height: 24.45 inches   96%
weight: 12 lbs 13 oz    90%
head circ: 15.75          78%
What can I say, the girl can eat!!  The doctor said she looked great and had no concerns about her development or anything, so we were happy about that!  She holds her head up so well now, grabs at things (including my hair!) and can keep herself entertained for 30+ minutes, which is nice!  We can't believe how big Isabelle is getting but are so lucky to have a happy, healthy baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment