Isabelle is so much bigger in her car seat!
I can't believe it is time to go back to work! Today was my first day back and I am easing into it by working half days this week... it's so crazy to be at work, but also nice to have some 'me time' and get back in the swing of things. I was even able to run some errands today and get some things done ;)! We are so lucky to have Gigi watch Iz right now, as our daycare is closed for a couple weeks and I don't know what we would do without her! It was tough going to work and leaving Iz, but I was ready to have a change of pace. It will be much harder when I have to get us both ready in the morning and drop her off at daycare! I will let you know how that goes when the day comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment