Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

We had a nice, low key New Year's Eve with some friends, food, games and drinks!  It was the perfect setting for us with the little one!
Yes, we did set the camera timer for this shot!
Iz hung out (while I put her to sleep) for a little bit while we played the game of 'Things'... so fun!  Jack got some great footage of us playing this game!  If you have never played, I highly recommend it!
Luc got to wear a party hat too!
 New Year's Day... Iz loves to play on her activity mat!
She loves Mr. Octopus, I mean, LOVES!  She kicks her legs all over the place and gets so excited, she just giggles and coos, it's so fun to watch.   She will also hold onto the the orange ring and the stars while she swings her arms around.  Thank you to work friends for getting us the Baby Einstein activity mat!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize how funny this was of Jacob until I clicked on the picture to make it big! His face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete