Tuesday, January 4, 2011

8 Weeks and a few firsts!

No hands!  We figured out how to use the Mobi Wrap and Iz loves it!  She just holds her head straight up, it's pretty funny.

Izzy has found her hands and tries to put her whole fist in her mouth... today she was holding her bink in!
It was pretty nice out so we went on our first walk and she loved it (I couldn't resist these two pics, 'peace' and 'hey you guys')!  Talk about putting a baby to sleep, she would pass out within 5 minutes of us strolling along... although, she was wide awake when I was running, maybe a little freaked out ;).
Happy girl!

1 comment:

  1. The Mobi wrap is the BEST. Addy loved it and we are still able to use it when she isn't trying to crawl like a crazy lady. Izzy is so cute. I love her hat, she is such a cute baby!!

    ReplyDelete