My wonderful work friends threw me a baby shower yesterday over lunch, it was great, way more than I expected!! We had lunch, cake, mini cupcakes and lots of wonderful gifts, they were all too generous! It was perfect. I'm so lucky to have such great co-workers, thank you, thank you, I couldn't thank you enough!!
Vicki got us the cutest fuzzy little eskimo outfit (Jacob's description), I had no idea they made those and it is adorable! She also got us a fabulous diaper bag that I can't wait to use... speaking of, we still need to get our bag packed for the hospital! And a teddy bear that was Jacob's when he was little for Matilda, so sweet, she will love it! My mom gave us the outfit I wore home from the hospital, so cute... it was fun to get something of both of ours from when we were little from our moms, so sentimental. Thanks moms!
Some of the team :)
We had a doc. appt. on Wednesday and it was one of the "fun" appts where I got my cervix checked... her head is down and in the right position and I have dilated 1 cm and am 20% effaced, so she is getting ready to come into this world!! We can't believe it. We also met a pediatrician on Friday and learned about all the appointments Matilda will have when she gets here, holy smokes! The medical bills will never end ;). We have another appt. on Monday so I will let you know if anything has changed after that. Less than 4 weeks to go and she could come anytime!



No comments:
Post a Comment