Thursday, October 28, 2010

38 Weeks, we are due 2 weeks from today!!

Feeling big!!  The Baby Center says she weighs about 6.8 lbs and over 19 1/2 inches long (like the size of a leek).  She moves a lot and her feet get up under my ribs all the time, I have to try and push her down because it can be pretty uncomfortable!  She seems to get the hiccups every couple of days and they can be pretty strong, so my whole belly bounces and it's pretty funny to watch.
Had to share this... my coworkers called today (and sent me this pic) asking if I would wear an orange shirt tomorrow so they can put pumpkin faces on my belly!!  I said I would do it, but I don't think I have an orange shirt, so we'll see what they come up with tomorrow!
Look at our new kitchen!!  We have the bases for the cabinets and the sink set in and all the framing and doors are up!  It's coming along!  The tile is starting to go up in the bathroom and the wood floors get sanded and stained starting Wednesday of next week... let's all pray that our little miss stays in there for these 2 weeks!!
 This is our new laundry room, not much to see but I was excited that there is now a door and trim hiding the furnace.  The washer and dryer will go to the left of the door (straight ahead).

2 comments:

  1. You look soo cute with the baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing Leah. What ARE you going to be for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete