Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Productive 'Get ready for baby' Weekend!

 
Jacob got the stroller put together and Lucy wanted to test it out after our workout!
Pack n' Play, done!
 
Yay for friends coming in town!
We had our first baby sleepover with some of our best friends (sorry again he didn't sleep Runge!), Greyson helped us get ready for what's it going to be like in a couple weeks!  We can't wait for him to meet Matilda!  
I started packing my hospital bag and Jacob got the car seat put into the car so we are ready!!  We have a doc. appt. in the morning so we'll see how much has changed!  I'll let you know tomorrow.... Ciao! 

2 comments:

  1. So very soon Leah & it looks like you & Jacob are ready for her arrival. Looking forward to hearing from McK for when she actually does enter this world & to seeing her darling little face. Good luck with everything! It'll truly be the best ride of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your B.O.B stroller! We sell those and they are great for runners. She's so close to being here!! I'm so excited for y'all.

    ReplyDelete