Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Doc. Appt!!

We went to the doctor today and have made some progress, I am 80% effaced and 1.5-2 cm dilated.  The doctor said her head is way down there, so she has dropped and is in the ready position to come out!  My belly is measuring 37.5 cm and her heartbeat was 138-140.  Jacob's face was pretty priceless when she said 80%, I was even like, wait, we only have to get to 100%... aaagh!!!  We go back to the doctor Thursdasy as long as she is still in there!  I am still doing well, minus the swelling ankles and feet and occasional heart burn.  Looking forward to having my feet back and wearing heels!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Leah, that is some progress! She will be here before you know it! You still look great and the new renovation looks great as well!! Can't wait to see your little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone told me that heartburn=a head full of hair! If that's the case you might have Jacob's situation instead of yours as a baby!

    ReplyDelete