Saturday, November 30, 2013

To finish up November...

Oh yeah, my birthday happened after Isabelle's, so this is me on the day I turned 31 {what, 31??!!}.. it was super low key, Jacob was out of town, so my mom had come to stay with us and made me dinner {thanks again mom!}.. Jacob did have dinner with us the night before and got me a delicious ice cream cake!
Isabelle got some press on nails for her birthday and had so much fun putting them on!  Who knew they made them for little fingers?!
How scary does my cake look?!
A little sneak peak of Lillian playing with her baby in bed..
Yay!
Lilly girl sporting a hat made by Sue Sue.. and waving :).
Both girls fell asleep on our walk and it was the sweetest thing.
Standing up.. loves the dishwasher!

Little Lil celebrated being 9 months old!  
A few lit tid-bits at her 9 month mark..
~we lowered her bed because she was standing up and loved to pull the camera off!  I mean, Isabelle didn't notice that thing until she was almost 2, Lillian pulled it off so much, that I had to take it off and move it to the dresser.. which stinks because now I can't see her while she sleeps :(.
~wearing size 4 diapers
~crawling! crawled up and down the step into the play room.
~wearing size 12 month clothing
~so chatty, saying mamma, dadda, dog, hi, bye {waving too!}
~sleeping through the night, but some nights randomly waking up at 3 or 4 am and going right back to sleep after I fed her.
~just napping in the afternoon.. so sad that she already dropped the morning nap, but it was so hard with us being at the gym in the mornings.
~drinking breast milk about 4 times a day 
~loves her sister and her dogs
You are such a sweet, funny, cuddly, loving little girl and we love you so much... I just want to squeeze you always!
Lilly girl loves her smoothies just like her older sister and mommy!
She seriously fell asleep like this.. reclining with her arm behind her head and legs crossed in the air- how awesome is that?!
Someone found their belly!  I absolutely love these pics!  I took so many, it was so hard to pick my favorites.
Another funny way she fell asleep.. like she just gave up and fell over to sleep.
Perfect example of Lillian's love for our doggies.. just butts them out and crawls in!  Love the bottom right pic of when she feel back, legs up- perfect!
Just standing up and being big!
I got super brave and cut my hair off!  Felt so good and I still have it short!
Izzy girl went with me that day and got her hair cut too.. it was fun to have a date with her!
Just checking things out.. she loves to look out the window.
Isabelle and her bestie, Jillian in dress up clothes.. they literally run in the house and take their clothes off to put dress up stuff on.. I mean, it's within minutes!
Ready to get up!
Love these.. my gram came for Thanksgiving {so glad she did} and Lillian got to spend some time with her.. sweet pics.  Love her.
Ended our month with a KU football game.. love this of Isabelle with Papa.. she was so excited!
My little!
la famillia {sans Lillian}
more love.
We got to see the Wasingers at the game!  I took so many pics of these two and they were both being so silly, this was the best shot!
And there you have our November in a super fast nutshell!  On to December!





No comments:

Post a Comment