Iz brought this picture home from the gym and I had to ask her if she had really colored it.. I was just amazed at how well she had colored in the lines! I mean, look at those dots! I was one proud mama!
Look at that happy girl- she loves walks!
Yep, pushed two umbrella strollers at one time!
Nice 'smile' face, Iz! ;)
Love how Lillian is watching what Isabelle is doing.. and that her feet are crossed!
Cheese! {but I'm still not going to look!}
Lil loves looking out the window... oh and don't mind Lucy's bum shot!
Lillian having a blast watching Papa and Cooper play basketball..
Love this happy little girl! She knows how to do the twist!
Love when Lillian falls asleep after I feed her.. sweet little.. those cheeks, lips, fingers.. ahhh!
just crawling like crazy..
look at that face.. loved how she was still holding on to the car seat while she fell asleep.
Shopping for Isabelle and Harper's birthday party with Emme!
This was November so of course I made pumpkin things.. this was a pumpkin applesauce bread {will post recipe later because it was really good, I made it again right after this one was eaten}.
Some yummy sweet potato soup.. recipe courtesy of our friend Jess Martin, she made it for us after we brought Lillian home and we liked it so much, we got the recipe.. it's a Giada recipe and it's so good!
Had it with some delicious corn bread {also from Jess!}, which I have to find the recipe because it has cottage cheese in it {crazy right?!}. I did so bad at taking pictures of the plated foods, so apologize for the half eaten pan shot! And that's the pumpkin bread in the background.. had to frost some for Jacob!













No comments:
Post a Comment