Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday to sweet Isabelle!

We had such a fun day at the zoo.. thank you to our friends for bringing snacks and making Isabelle's birthday special!  Silly Iz is in the back {behind Kempton, little boy in the middle}, she didn't want to come closer for her pic. 
Harper and Lillian playing..
Iz + Adalynn.. Diligently building with legos.
Isabelle, Kempton, Harper.. finding caterpillars.. love how little ones get so excited and amazed at the little things in life :).
Turned out to be such a beautiful day!
Lilly girl was happy to be at the zoo!
We always check out the giraffes.. they are some amazing looking animals.
The girls on our way to Yogurtini from the zoo.. just thought it was cute when I looked back and they both had head phones on.
Isabelle got all shy again when we all sang happy birthday to her.
Stroller for baby!!  YAY!
She enjoyed her Princess Purse book so much!
Looking like such a pro walking that stroller!  She couldn't wait to take it for a walk!
I can't believe our first little girl is 3!  It's been 3 wonderful years watching our little grow and change.
Some stats at 3:
size 8 shoe
size 3T shirts and pants, but some 4T
I can't find the sheet with her exact measurements so I will have to add that when I do!

Iz loves:
playing with her toys, babies, books {LOVES reading books, which makes me so happy},  friends, family, her sister, princesses {Cinderella still her favorite} painting nails, doing puzzles, running/playing outside, school

Some shows she's into:
Dora {loves learning and answering the questions}
Peppa Pig {love the accents!}
Sophia the First
Bubble Guppies {same as Dora}
Max & Ruby

Movies:
Cinderella
Madagascar
Tinkerbell
Olivia
Finding Nemo

Isabelle dresses herself and does a pretty good job at matching her clothes.. gets so excited when she finds a shirt that are the same color as some pants.. "look mom, it matches!"  {like all purple} she also likes to try and match what mommy or daddy are wearing {like my black work out pants, she puts on blk leggings} and loves when her and Lillian match.  She can also fold clothes pretty well.. guess she has seen me do it enough ;)!

Some funnies, 'stuff that Iz says':
9/27/13. "I'm going to be your prince so I can spin you around."
10/08/13. "Alison who?" me: my trainer "Alison Wonderland?"
10/10/13. me: Isabelle, where's your smile? "I left it at home" me: who says that? "ME! Haha, I left my smile at home"
"at school we go criss cross applesauce"
10/26/13. "my arms are going to get longer and my legs are going to get bigger and longer" me: why do you want to get big so fast? "So I can drive!" me: oh yeah?! "yeah! And then, when I get big, can I have adult drink?!" me: sure... "yay!" 
"I love you, you are my best mom in the whole world!" {one of my favorites, of course}
10/28/13. Iz wondered how we were going to get Cinderella to her party.. told me she could just drive, but if she had wings she could fly here.. then said, "I'm gonna call her and tell her to come."  It was a pretty good conversation!
Right after her birthday, like the next day, she was saying, "I'm bigger now, can I drive the car?  I'm a big girl, I can get the juice down and if you want to go somewhere, I can take you."
"you need a band aid for your toe? {she thought I said my toe hurt}" me: no, my tummy hurts "OHH, you need a band aid for your tummy? Well, I hope you feel better.. the sun will come out and you will feel better."

I sing this song to Isabelle every night and I have since she was very little, I just made it up {well, except for the beginning part, from "Three Men and A Baby", I never knew the words so I made something up} and want to write it down so I don't ever forget it!  Iz started to sing it with me one night before bed and it made me smile..
"Good night sweetheart, well it's time to go, good night sweet Izzy girl, I love you so.. good night sweet mama, I hope you sleep well, good night sweet baby, I'll see you in the morning.. good night sweet heart, good night."

Dearest Isabelle, 
You are such a sweet and smart little girl and amaze us every day.  It has been such a fun three years and we have learned so much from you.  We love you so much and don't know what we would do without you in our lives.. you make us so happy!!  Love you little!
xo, mommy and daddy









No comments:

Post a Comment