Kentucky Derby Day! Of course she had to wear her 'I love Kentucky' onesie that Iz got from our family in Kentucky... loved this profile of her little nose.
So many great expressions, I had to include them all!
{starting to make little noises}
Absolutely love.. like, ohh, yes... I can say it in my head, but can't figure out how to write it, anyway, you get it ;).
Iz enjoying a mint julip with her dad.. CHEERS!
We had a Derby fundraiser party to go to so it was fun to dress up and be festive!
| Jess, Kelly and I. |
It was our first outing and we had a nice time! Thank you Sue Sue for hanging with our littles, sorry things got hectic around bed time {it wasn't very fun to put both to bed by yourself, anything and everything would always go down}!








No comments:
Post a Comment