Friday, May 10, 2013

:: chatty girl : skating : sister love ::

It was so fun when Lillian started 'chatting' or her baby babble.. one of my favorite things!  Her faces are the best.
 It didn't take her long to love the infamous Sophie.
 totally normal!  Iz got so excited about wearing her swimsuit, that she just walked out back in it and was ready to go play with her neighbors.
 We went to our neighbors birthday party at the skating rink for Izzy girl's first skating experience.. she seemed to love it!  I hadn't been skating in years, but it all came back to me once I got on the rink {I used to love skating parties}!
 Iz was so cute, dancing out there with dad.. it's hard to tell from this picture, but she was moving her arms up and down with the music.
 Isabelle just giving Lillian some love...
 talking to her and trying to hold her..
I had a friend ask me to embroider some towels as a gift for someone and I thought the towels were fun so thought I would share!


No comments:

Post a Comment