Jacob surprised me with this gem from the girls before we headed to KC for Mother's Day.. I can make my own lattes now!!
Lillian started grabbing onto things that weekend.
I went to a friend's wedding the night before and it was fun to see these friends and watch Gilgus {Nicole} get hitched!
![]() |
| Lizzy, Bonny, Katie |
My mom tore this out of the newspaper for me.. pretty funny {and so true}!
The whole fam went to the Royals game for Mother's Day, so Izzy girl and Lillian went to their first game. Isabelle had a blast!
Lil just saddled up to the bar!
cousins..
Wish this would've shown up a little better.. Lillian and I.
Sue Sue came and Iz just ran up to her and gave her a big hug, melted me.
the clan..
I didn't realize it was going to be chilly when I packed us, so Lillian got her first game gear- socks.
Iz's game gear.. she just kept saying, "popcorn".
It's hard to see, but Isabelle is rounding the bases with Sue Sue here..
Our little fam.
Isabelle was so pooped from the crazy day with no nap, she passed out on my shoulder on the walk to the car, then slept the whole way back to Sue Sue's.
Look at that squished little face- Lillian loves her sister!














No comments:
Post a Comment