Isabelle just trying to entertain Lillian.. with her socks {notice it on her head}.
Lillian just looking so interested in what Isabelle has to say..
Ha! love this.. Iz threw the sock up and it landed on Lil's head.. look at that face of wonder.
Silly girls!
tummy time!
I had a lunch date with my little Iz in her play room and this was her sandwich.. mac + cheese grilled chee! Holy smokes! That was a mouthful!
such a face full!
hello to you..
Such a little love bug!
Jacob and I had a great kale flatbread at Pachamama's for our Anniversary so I had to try it out, some home made wheat pizza crust rolled thin, sunflower oil, kale and fresh parmesan.. put it on some cornmeal and bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.
The finished product.. it was pretty delicious!
Lillian enjoying the mobile Sue Sue made for Isabelle.. I just loved how into it she was.

















No comments:
Post a Comment