Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Wasinger Fam meets Lillian!

This is Iz saying, "oh my goodness, what happened to our fence?".  Such an exciting day for us {and our back yard neighbors} to get rid of the old ugly chain with vines and weeds growing all over it!  It looked so strange with nothing there.
Lillian just snoozing in her swing, one arm up!
This looks like a funny picture, but Isabelle helped one of the girls at the child care place at the gym fold towels one day and became obsessed with folding!  I just saw the placemat folded so neatly on the table and did a double take.. she did a pretty good job!  Now she can even fold her clothes pretty well!  Bonus for me ;)!
Just some of Lil and Iz..
She looked like a little baby in a papoose..
Oh how I miss those lounge naps she used to take!
Isabelle just getting her baby ready to go!
The Wasingers came to visit and meet Lillian so it was fun for Iz and Greyson to hang out.. they love taking baths together!  {I love Runge's baby bump {Crew!!} sticking out in the pic}  Isabelle is telling Lindsey something and G is looking at her kind of like, this girl is too much! 
"We're swimming!!"
Such goof balls!
We had a great time getting pizza, watching a movie and just hanging out with our friends! 
Some Lillian smiles.. my favorite!
 We saw this idea on Pinterest and just happened to have sweet potato tots in the freezer so I had to try it!  I didn't put enough on the waffle iron, but it was still good and you get the idea.. just pile some tater tots on and squish the top down!



No comments:

Post a Comment