Cheers to 4 years!! Jacob and I had a fun afternoon and night in Lawrence for our Anniversary.. started out with lunch at one of our spots, La Parilla and margs were on special so we couldn't resist! It was so crazy to sit there at lunch with no kids and have a drink!
Lillian hung out with Paisley and Aunt Ashley until my mom got off work.. it was my first night without Lillian and it was so weird, she was close by, but it was still weird not to have her in the next room. I got this cute picture of Paisley hanging out with her new cousin!
And this one of Iz and Harper with their candy necklaces!
Iz loved staying in Salina with her cousins while we were gone.. she was so set on us needing a trampoline when we got home {sad thing is, I would love it as much as she would}!
We had dinner at another one of our favorite places, Pachamamas and stayed down town at the Eldrigde.. our room was great and it was the craziest thing to wake up in the morning and not have to do anything but get myself ready to go to breakfast {which was at Milton's, we hit all the wonderful eating spots} and that was kind of awesome.
We picked up Lillian and headed home to this special girl.. she killed me with the outfit she wanted to wear.. even down to the shoes..
I loved how Lillian was sleeping, on her side with her legs crossed.
Lillian had her first stroll in the Bob and was all cozy.
We ended our weekend with a trip to get stuff for our garden.. I was so excited to get all the veggies planted!
Look at that little smirk :).





No comments:
Post a Comment