Thursday, April 25, 2013

:: chicken + dumps ::

Ok, I had to take a picture of this because I never buy celery {just not a huge fan}, so therefore, don't cut it, and thought it looked so neat how it just kept stacking on the knife like a little rainbow.. but then they started looking like little grubs to me {yuck, I know} and had to get them in the pan asap.. anyway, reason for this purchase: Jacob had been wanting me to make him chicken + dumplings {a healthy version he found online}, so I finally did it {and the fact that it was our anniversary helped}!
Oh! And, it was in the crock pot, so that was bonus!  I will say, the dumplings took forever to roll all of the dough into little balls and it was with wheat flour so they were a little strange {and I guess not that great}, so I will not be sharing the recipe because Jacob and my mom said it wasn't very good or it was 'strange', hey thanks! ;)  It was the recipe's fault, not mine!  Just still wanted to share my first attempt at chicken + dumplings!
Happy girl, started smiling more and more, so much fun!
Jacob wasn't home this night and I was upstairs feeding Lillian to put her to bed and it was like I had a team of guard dogs ready to attack if anyone were to come up the stairs.. they are too smart!  They are always on their toes when I am home alone with the girls.. too bad they are so small and wouldn't do much harm.. at least they can sound scary!
such an inquisitive face..
I honestly just thought she looked cute in that outfit.. only reason for pics!  Too bad those pants were 3 month and way too tight in the thighs!  That was our last wear.
I believe we had a blowout that day, so she got changed into a new shirt.. just lounging..

No comments:

Post a Comment