My mom, aunt, uncle and gram came on Easter and stayed with us for a couple of days.. it was really nice to have family in town. Sue Sue got to see Isabelle at gymnastics and Iz was so excited to show her all she can do!
She loves this slide.. I wish it wasn't blurry, but I guess she was flying!
The foam pit.. her absolute favorite thing about gymnastics, happens for the last 5 minutes of class and it's always so hard to get Iz out.
Love these of my gram with Lillian..
We had a nice stroll and I'm not so sure Lillian was a huge fan of wearing a hat..
We took the fam to the Japanese steakhouse and our chef was hilarious, it was a good time, but Iz didn't seem to like the fire very much.
Some love..
GG helping Iz finish her Yogurtini..
I love how gram looks like she's really telling Iz something important and Iz has the biggest grin like, 'I don't think so'..
Lillian, looking so intently at daddy..
Lillian was starting to smile and I just love this picture of her little grin with Sue Sue.
Fun faces.. emotion starting to show..
Love that smile.
Daddy's little princess helping him make a juice.
Where's Isabelle.. can't find her?! She started yelling for me and I didn't see her until she told me she was stuck.. I couldn't help but laugh... she took everything out so she could climb in.
Isabelle had so much fun with Uncle John, they watched movies and played together, it was like Isabelle had a little buddy for 2 days! We ate some good food, watched a movie, took walks and just hung out, it was a nice visit.. glad we could show Aunt Sherry and Uncle John our new digs in Salina.
















No comments:
Post a Comment