Isabelle still loves her door jumper... it's kind of funny.
I just had to share this pic because Iz and I ran to the Farmer's Market and we were buying some cookies from this guy and he kept going on about how cute my little 'fella' was and that 'he' looked so happy, it was everything for me not to correct him, but I just didn't want to embarrass him or have that awkward, 'oh I'm so sorry', 'it's okay', conversation, I wasn't worried about it and I did have her looking pretty gender neutral that morning, my fault.
These pics just made me laugh, they are both like 'the thinker' statue.
Ohhh... the puff...
I just love this little grin of hers, going in for the puff..
We had lunch with Papa and Isabelle just wanted everything on the table (shocker, I know), dad did a good job of entertaining and dodging her far reaching arms.
Little did we know, it was band day, so we got stuck on Mass. for awhile until all the bands were done.. somehow Iz fell asleep/crashed in the midst of drums, horns and symbols playing.
We had a wedding Saturday night in Maple Hill (right outside of Topeka) so my mom was kind enough to stay the night again and watch Izzy girl. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics from the wedding and it was at a really neat place, pretty much in the middle of nowhere... I will post some once I get them from Kel ;). We had a great time!
I just love this pic of gram and Iz smiling at each other..
We got to have brunch with Papa..
We went to Target to get a few things and Iz wanted to hold mom's granola bars.. the face of determination..
And, we got some towels (Target has great affordable towels by the way) and dad thought the perfect spot for 6 of them was right on top of mama.. she is peaking out, hello up there...
'The thinker' again...
Isabelle is such a great trooper, she is our little bud and there is nothing I love more than our weekends with our mama.








No comments:
Post a Comment