Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Week 4 of the RENO!

The second floor has walls!!
This is what was the closet/laundry room and bathroom (you can still see the tub), the wall that is left is our bedroom... I know, scary!  It's so hard to see our house like this!
Our bedroom is sad!  All the orange bags are trash if you were curious....
Jacob taped out some of the kitchen so I would have a better idea of the layout, the blue tape is showing the counter/cabinets and the hole in the middle is where the oven and stove will be... the big open area is going to be windows above where the sink will be.  I can't believe how much they got done while we were gone, such a relief!  They have 2 months left!
We have a doctor appt. Thursday morning and I will be 7 months, so I'll post again Thursday!
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I know it looks crazy now but this is going to be great! Can't wait to see the end results.

    ReplyDelete